![]() |
| All taped, and stretched and ready for pinning. |
![]() | |
| Getting all stretched and ready for pinning, thank goodness for hardwood floors. |
![]() |
| Truly, a scrappy quilt, I was so good and didn't buy one piece of new material for this project. |
![]() |
| I just sewed and played with the material, and placed where they best fit. |
![]() |
| It was so great to not have a pattern to be constrained to. |
![]() |
| the makings of the house |
![]() |
| the door, the window, the chimney, and the heart all 505 sprayed on. |
![]() |
| All ready for basic straight line quilting |
![]() |
| Maria delighted with her quilt |
I'm so glad that I took this project on. My sister said when the gift was opened there were immediate tears of joy and appreciation for the quilt.
![]() |
| Maria inspecting the quilt in great detail. |














No comments:
Post a Comment